Friday, October 3, 2008

AIDS ON THE RISE!!!

Hello Everyone,

Today I just got an email with a picture attached that there a man that is spreading HIV from Plainfield, NJ. It was sent to Steve Harvey and posted on the web. A woman testified and confessed she just found out she has it and knows where she got it from. Honestky this was one of my fears. And another reason why I am sold out for Christ is that today I do not have Aids knowing the lifestyle I lived. In my church my Pastor and awesome husband speaks about being holy and pure a topic not preached about much but he puts it out there because of the sex driven society we live in. We constantly have to reprogram our young girls and older women that holiness is still right!!! I remember being out there in the clubs and dating whoever there was no focus on what if , if he looked clean then maybe protection is not 100%. It's time to step our game teachers. it's time to confront the issue mothers It's time to be examples so young women will not have to go through what we went through or even worst. Let us continue to pray that Women will carry the spirit of Wisdom at all times!!!

... 2Titus: the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things–that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.” Titus 2:3-5

No comments: